Ground-up builds to multi-site renovations.
click below to learn more about the projects and results we deliver for industry-leading clients across Canada and the Western United States.
Single-source building contractor of choice
National Contracting Solutions has completed an impressive portfolio of Tim Hortons renovations across Canada. The scope of work has ranged from smaller 1,100 sq.ft. stores in the remote area of Cold Lake, Alberta to 3,400 sq.ft. stores in high traffic Victoria, British Columbia.
Regardless of the size, each Tim Hortons renovation transformed stores to showcase the new signature brand – all while minimizing disruption to day-to-day business operations.
- Tenant Improvements
- Equipment Installations
- Electrical Installations
- HVAC Installations
- Drive through installation
- ADA Compliance
Featured Project: Tim Hortons Terrace
- Scope: Tenant improvement of a 2,269 sqft. Tim Hortons
- Location: Terrace, BC
- Duration: 64 days
- Terrace is a five-hour drive from Prince George and more than 15 hours from Vancouver, limiting access to materials and making thoughtful planning critical for project success
- Open communication with restaurant owners and staff is essential when construction is occurring in shared and overlapping workspaces
- Maintaining professional and positive morale for all stakeholders is the forefront for a successful project