Ground-up builds to multi-site renovations.
click below to learn more about the projects and results we deliver for industry-leading clients across Canada and the Western United States.
Stz’uminus First Nation
Supporting and developing local communities
NCS has its roots and headquarters in Nanaimo, British Columbia, in the heart of Vancouver Island. We take pride in working with local communities, such as the Stz’uminus First Nations. With 12, 000 hectares to accommodate their rapidly growing nation, the Stz’uminus Nation seek contractors to support their maintenance and upgrade needs.
Maintenance and upgrade needs include, but are not limited to, the construction of an emergency backup generator system, and upgrades to vehicle bridges and a pedestrian bridge.
- Residential renovations
- Electrical installation
- Vehicle bridge upgrades
- Pedestrian bridge installation
Featured Project: Stz’uminus First Nation Pedestrian Bridge
- Construction of a new 236 sq.ft. pedestrian bridge on the Stz’uminus First Nations traditional territory
- Location: Ladysmith, BC
- Mitigated risk of existing generator failure by offering back up generators and 24/7 on-call services in the event of a power outage
Featured Project Con’t:
- Due to the delay of client supplied custom material, NCS collaborated with the client and community to overcome this challenge
- Eventually, with ease, our skilled in-house trades installed the custom-made receptacles, unique to size and their function