Ground-up builds to multi-site renovations.
click below to learn more about the projects and results we deliver for industry-leading clients across Canada and the Western United States.
Multi-store renovations and equipment installations
To fulfill the needs of their high-volume customers, Costco Wholesale acquires National Contracting Solutions to execute renovations and equipment installations in their kitchens and food courts throughout western Canada.
For these renovations and equipment installations, it is imperative to limit kitchen and food court closures resulting in loss of profits. The use of our skilled, in-house trades greatly assists in controlling the schedule and minimizing closures.
- Electrical installations
- HVAC installations
- Gas fittings
- Fire suppression
Featured Project: Costco Wholesale Fryer and Hood Roll-Out
- Scope: Installation of new hood fans and ducting, fire suppression and electrical upgrades in 22 Costco Wholesales
- Location: Across western Canada
- Duration: 44 days; 2 days/store
- Coordination with Costco kitchen and food court staff to accurately schedule construction with minimal disruption to day-to-day operations
- Building positive relationships with municipalities is essential as they control the permitting application, inspection and approval process which can greatly influence construction schedules
- When working within food preparation areas, construction cleanliness is essential for the health and safety of staff and customers