Ground-up builds to multi-site renovations.
click below to learn more about the projects and results we deliver for industry-leading clients across Canada and the Western United States.
Town of Ladysmith
Town, districts or cities, we seek ways to better serve communities.
With a growing population, the Town of Ladysmith calls upon NCS to assist with the development of their community’s infrastructure. From expansions of essential public services like the firehall, or infrastructure developments like the Rock Creek Crossing, we are available to better serve communities.
With municipal developments, NCS is dedicated to limiting the impact construction has on to day to day operations of public services and the general population. With our skilled trades we are willing to work obscure hours and accommodate unique, construction schedules.
- Municipality renovations
- Electrical installations
- HVAC installations
Featured Project: Rocky Creek Crossing
- Scope: Forming, rebar placement, concrete pouring and stripping of forms surrounding the culvert at the 4th Avenue Crossing at Rocky Creek
- Location: Ladysmith, BC
- Duration: 150 days
- This environmentally sensitive project is executed on the active Rocky Creek River
- Solution orientation collaboration with owners, clients and engineers to resolve design challenges
- Concrete finishing for concrete curbing and sidewalks
- Prefabricated forms constructed off-site to limit site congestion and accelerate the schedule