Ground-up builds to multi-site renovations.
click below to learn more about the projects and results we deliver for industry-leading clients across Canada and the Western United States.
BC Liquor Stores
Multi-store renovations add new, efficient refrigeration
In 2015, the BC Liquor Distribution Board authorized all BC Liquor Stores to offer chilled beer and wine. In response, National Contracting Solutions has partnered with BC Liquor Stores to install “Cold Zone” coolers. This includes the installation of new 12-door, 350 sq.ft. refrigeration vaults and associated drywall, flooring, interior signage, mill-work and painting renovations.
As a new design concept, NCS collaborates with the BC Liquor Board to proactively identify and resolve constructability challenges while upholding brand standards.
- Commercial renovations
- Equipment installation
- Electrical installations
- HVAC installations
Featured Project: BC Liquor Store Summerland
- Installation of 434 sq ft. cold storage refrigeration vaults into an existing BC Liquor Store
- Located in Summerland, BC
- Duration: 30 days
- Additional electrical renovations, including relocation of existing devices, additional emergency lighting and signage
Featured Project Con’t:
- The new design is aesthetically pleasing, and offers easy access for both employees and customers
- This strategy and redesign allows BC Liquor Stores to remain competitive with the increasing presence of private liquor stores