Ground-up builds to multi-site renovations.
click below to learn more about the projects and results we deliver for industry-leading clients across Canada and the Western United States.
Fulfilling the growing utility needs across British Columbia
Since launching in 2008, NCS has partnered with BC Hydro to construct new or upgrade existing power generating stations so BC residents may obtain reliable power as our communities continue to grow. Alongside our sister companies, BC Hydro continues to be a major, repeat client for our organization.
For BC Hydro projects, safety is the utmost priority. Whether the scope involves energized substations, asbestos abatement or working from heights, NCS is accustom to and abides by BC Hydro’s rigorous safety requirements.
- Industrial renovations
- HVAC installations
- Seismic restraint
- Remotely controlling and monitoring systems
- Rooftop unit installations
Featured Project: Site C Southbank Control Building
- Scope: Duct-work installation throughout the Southbank Control Building in its entirety
- Location: Fort St. John, BC
- Duration: 5 years
- The location of BC Hydro’s $10.7 billion dollar mega-project equates to 48 football fields and the source for clean, renewable electricity for the next 100+ years
- Site C is situated on a bend in the Peace River near Fort St. John, BC, the river’s third hydro dam
- As a major capital project for both BC Hydro and our group of companies, we are excited to play such a crucial part in their massive venture